Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Freak

I've been meaning to go there since I read about them on this forum. Copa- do they still have much fw fish left. I hope I can get there this wkend before they close.

I like Toms but as discussed their service is spotty. I even saw some sad looking albino Cory's mourning their dead breatheren in a tank there just yest

Old 04-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #42
Aquarium Advice Regular

I bought some of those Cory's on saturday... Their power was out, apparently it happens quite often. Might explain the deaths

Old 04-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #43
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yeah they had alot of fish left from what I could see. We browsed a little.. I mean alot of tanks are empty now and maybe they are starting to condense alot together. We went there because we have been looking at one of their fish tank stands. Since we heard everything was half off we went thre last night to buy it. And to get our fish some black worms. Whats a shame is that is our fish's favorite thing to eat... black worms. And toms doesnt sell those. so we figured we would buy them and let them feast this week
Old 04-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #44
Aquarium Advice Freak

Carguy-- That's too funny that you scoped out the same thing. I liked those albinos but got scared about buying them. As you know all these fish advisors say not to buy from a tank with dead fish. Let me know how they do.
Most of them were healthy --20 or so just chillin on the gravel. But There was one spinning on its axis clanging into the tank walks. At least 2 dead looking ones trapped in algae though

Copa. W as the stand half off too. Were there any 30-40 gal tank/ stand combos left and on sale. Thx
Old 04-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #45
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yep everything in the store they told ys was half off. the stand use to be 200, and they were selling it for 125. I guess not EXACTLY half off but still a good deal. They did have a few tanks and stands there that I saw but I wasnt sure what the gallons were on them. But yea they did have some left
Old 04-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #46
Aquarium Advice Freak

Have you asked toms about getting black worms for you?. They may be able to do so. I have seen them sell brine shrimp quite often and recently pigs ears I guess for reptiles
Old 04-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #47
Aquarium Advice Freak

Copa. Btw Which fish do u have that eats the worms
Old 04-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #48
Aquarium Advice Freak

All of them LOL. Platies, Balas, serpaes, silvertips, even my cardinal tetras try to get the small ones. they absolutely love them. Theyre a bunch of fatties. Atleast they act like it lol.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #49
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gish View Post
Have you asked toms about getting black worms for you?. They may be able to do so. I have seen them sell brine shrimp quite often and recently pigs ears I guess for reptiles
Yeah we get brine shrimp from Toms alot. My fish are almost as crazy about them as they are black worms. We usually go to Toms for the shrimp is exotics is out of stock. No big deal we will just go to TOms for them. I can ask them about the worms definitely
Old 04-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #50
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gish
Carguy-- That's too funny that you scoped out the same thing. I liked those albinos but got scared about buying them. As you know all these fish advisors say not to buy from a tank with dead fish. Let me know how they do.
so far they are doing great. I got 3 from that tank .

As for black worms, I have the same thing here, all my fish love them even my alge eater eats them.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Hello | New Guy »