New Member in Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ewmccraw

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone,

I'm joining here to assist my wife getting back into aquariums. She had a large aquarium some years back and due to life events had to give it up. Now she getting back into it and I though this would be a good place to get advice and help from experienced aquarium owners.
Let me say that I also enjoy them, but I just don't have the patience to take my time getting one set up properly. My own hobbies keep me satisfied pretty good for now. She's the (artistic?) one in the couple here.

She's 50, I'm 55, We live in Virginia, been married 29 years this past January, 3 grown kids and 3(soon to be) 4 grandchildren. We take care of my elderly mother also. We have 3 cats, one half blind and half deaf old chihuahua.

Well, that's the gist of it. I look forward to being a member and maybe I can talk her into joining also.

We'll see...

Last edited:
Another Virginian here...welcome to AA! It is cool that you support her hobbies. I usually get the eye roll (or fake pass out maneuver) from my wife when I talk about aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom