New member looking to get started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kitten0Face

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone,

It has been quite a while since I had any fish, and I was younger and now realize I didn't know how to properly take care of them. After doing some research I have an idea of how I'd like to get started again. I posted my questions over in the freshwater getting started section of the forum.

Thanks in advance for the advice, I am sure this will be e very helpful resource with getting started again!

Hello everyone,

It has been quite a while since I had any fish, and I was younger and now realize I didn't know how to properly take care of them. After doing some research I have an idea of how I'd like to get started again. I posted my questions over in the freshwater getting started section of the forum.

Thanks in advance for the advice, I am sure this will be e very helpful resource with getting started again!

I'm new here too. I had fish many years ago and am now starting back up. I knew all the basics when I had my 55 gallon, like cycling and water changes, but I am re learning and learning all new stuff too. It's a fun rewarding hobby.

Welcome,
Meashkah

Back
Top Bottom