New Member/New Aquarist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kpixley

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,
My name is Kevin and I'm not only new to this forum but new to fish keeping in general. I've always loved the idea of having a fish tank especially a planted one... there's just something so relaxing about having fish and plants inside the comforts of your own home. I started just this past summer with a 10 gallon non-planted with 4 Flathead/mosquito minnows, 2 Cory cats and a baby green sunfish, and a 5 gallon planted with a small molted sculpin, tadpole, 2 really small baby blue gill and a white albino pleco. I just recently cycled and upgraded to a 40 gallon breeder currently not planted with plans to plant, which I have 2 blue gill, 2 green sunfish, crayfish, as well as, a pleco. So far im loving it and learning more and more every day. I get alot of my knowledge and motivation from people on youtube like Dustin from dustinsfishtanks and a few others. I hope joining this forum will help me grow and learn more about the hobby. Any advice is always welcome.

Cheers

Welcome, if you ever have a specific question, I am sure someone here will help asap=) I myself am quite new since the first couple of times I have tried setting up a tank was when I was 12 or younger. Now I can actually use the internet. Hehehe Anyway, I have a 10g and 20g planted. But still learning=) Hope to see pics soon=)

Back
Top Bottom