new member, new aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kinkystapler

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello, all! my name is cassie and i just discovered this app! i run a 10g tank with one albino pleco, two african dwarf frogs, and two baby black moor goldfish. i've used this specific tank before, but i just recently gutted and renovated it after moving out 3 GIGANTIC feeder fish and installed a new filter and brought home new additions! i've also had several other fancy goldfish, a few turtles, and snails. thank you for reading! :) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430967226.890859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA! Glad you joined us here! you may want to upgrade your tank. The pleco and the goldfish will outgrow your tank. I would reccomend getting a 40 or 55 gallon tank for them at the smallest. Also make sure to keep up with water change all of those produce a lot of waste!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

luckily for me my local petco often has $/gal sales on their tanks! :) the fish and frogs are eventually going to move into a 45 (eventually being sometime in the next eight months to a year) and the pleco i havent thought it all out yet. but thank you for welcoming me! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome! Sounds like a cool tank! Definitely consider a 55, because the $ a gallon sale won't last forever. We'll be glad to help you any time!

No problem!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Back
Top Bottom