New member Sam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samd62

Aquarium Advice Newbie
This is a great forum. I hope to meet people and learn more about my favorite hobby fishkeeping and the planted aquarium. MY name is Sam and I am from South Jersey. New to the forum but Have found it amazing.

I have had fish tanks off and on for the last 30 years. Last August I went through a heart surgery and was off from work for awhile. I was viewing this site and other sites and it sparked my interest. Due to limited room I went a purchased a Marineland 20gal LED starter tank. (now I wish I would have got the 46 bowfront)

I already had some eco-complete and flora-max and flourite. I went to a LFS and got some plants. Of course i have played with it and tore is apart and changed everything a hundred times.

I have had the tank up for about 8 months at this point and am never satisfied. I always want to do more and change things.

I am now working on getting a 75g to replace the 20g. I want to make it a high tech planted tank, Co2,mid-high lighting, and dirted tank.

I was surfing around and looking at 3d backgrounds and most are way to expensive and I am thinking of making my own.

I also have a 125g gallon tank I will be setting up as a reef tank in the next couple of months. I will have to update as i progress on this adventure.

that's about it for now.

Sam

Welcome. In from nj as well. But I'm in central nj. Hope you enjoy this forum. :)
Got any pics of the tanks?

Sorry about the delay in reply.

I do have some pics will add later, I also now have my 75g up and running.
So I will be posting them also.

Thanks for the reply.
Sam

Back
Top Bottom