New member saying hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DRCREEFER

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,
I am in no means a seasoned vet on salt water, but i have made my share of mistakes and always learning. Its nice to know you have friends on a forum or chat that you can go to for ideas and suggestions. I spend alot of time photographing my tank ( also cleaning it!! ) and also looking at others photos of their reef, fish & tank set ups. My daughters are 24, 18 and 16, so to entertain all my free time now I love the Reef tank. As the girls have gotten older they just dont have time for dad. I started the Reef tank and they started coming around, just sitting around the tank with me you know hanging out. Of course their cells are still buzzing, but we dont have a TV in the tank room jsut some lounge around furniture and really enjoy the piece and quiet with them chattering about the tank.
The wife and I really never had anything in common as far as interests except for the kids UNTIL I sat up the 150G tank and she was rolling here Eyes! I threw here some dough and said I need HELP. Now I cant keep here out of the Pet shops and Aquariums. FINALLY we got something we both love to do. Next weekend we are heading to a Aquarium.
Hope to see you all around the site and always looking for new friends, iam easy going Lifes to short to be uptight!!
Thanks DRCREEFER

Welcome sounds like you found the right spot it's all about the REEF!! Enjoyed your testimony that's awesome!! This hobby does have away of involving the whole family!

Great video of your tank

Impressive set up!!! I been on a couple other sites but have found the people on AA are great and always someone on line with advise when your looking for some ideas! Thanks for sharing your tank!!

Back
Top Bottom