New Member Seeking Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcidRainFalls

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi my name is Christina. I'm very new to keeping fish and stuff. But so far I've been amazed at the extraordinary kindness and advice. I'm 29 and live near Boston. I also ride horses and practice boxing in my spare time. I have three guppies in a five gallon take (pic innprofile). But also in the process of starting a 20 gallon so as you can see the more help and friends incas get the better!!

Please message me and let me know what you're all about.

Looking forward to making some new friends :)

Hi my name is Christina. I'm very new to keeping fish and stuff. But so far I've been amazed at the extraordinary kindness and advice. I'm 29 and live near Boston. I also ride horses and practice boxing in my spare time. I have three guppies in a five gallon take (pic innprofile). But also in the process of starting a 20 gallon so as you can see the more help and friends incas get the better!!

Please message me and let me know what you're all about.

Looking forward to making some new friends :)
:welcome:
Hey Christina. Welcome to AA. You've joined a great forum and i'm sure you'll make new friends and get some great advice in no time!!

Back
Top Bottom