New member with a new 10 gal tank...cute, right? :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CPryor

Aquarium Advice Activist
Helooooo, all!

I just joined the community, although I have been lurking around as a visitor for awhile :hide:

I have a 5 gal. live planted betta tank I've had for a few years now. Just last night I started a 10 gal. tropical community tank - we have two longfin leopard danios in there for cycling purposes. Since I rent, I'm limited on tank size I can keep, but I dream of having a large planted angelfish tank someday :)

I work at a local PetSmart in the small animal (fish) dept. I don't know if that makes me the "enemy" here :whistle: But I work at a WONDERFUL store, as far as chains go. We have 100+ tanks - the largest selection in our district, and a lot of people come in looking for something only we carry. So, our particular store "culture" is very oriented to educating it's employees to give good advice.

Still, as you can tell from my tank profile, I'm pretty limited on knowledge. So, I'm joining to get in touch with y'all experts :flowers:

Thanks

Welcome! And don't worry, I go to Petsmart all the time, and I love it. I always get healthy fish there. Actually, I might even go to my local one today for some more guppies:)

Back
Top Bottom