New memeber.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatNewGuy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I'm new to the forum and some what an experienced aquarium guy. Grew up with my grandfather and dad both being I'm to the hobby and ever since I can remember we have always had an aquarium in the house. At the moment I have 4 tanks, a 55g with 2 axolotls, 55g with African Chiclids, a 20g long with a soft shell turtle, and lastly a 20g planted with red cherry shrimp, mystery snails, and a butterfly loach. Thanks for taking interest in reading my intro :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you're here! It's great having experienced people join in the fun here!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tell me more about that butterfly loach! Welcome to AA!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

@sinibotia at the moment I only have one but I planing on getting a couple more, I heard they do well in small groups. I have had it since summer so not my longest running pet out of the group but I still find them very attractive. I love the coloring and I see them as an alternative to the average Pleco, mine is a mostly shy and likes to hide be hind the rocks and leafs in the planted tank, before getting one I heard that they "claim" territory and I have noticed that, he usually is always in the back wall mean while the mystery snails stick to the sides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom