New Northern California member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjensen83

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. My name is Brian, and I live in Campbell, CA. I've been a ghost on these forums for about a month soaking up all the information, and am now becoming a member. (yay!) I am just getting into the aquarium hobby after moving into an apartment. I bought a 55 gallon tank for cichlids, and less than a month later, I bought a 2nd 20 gallon terraquarium for 3 turtles. Right now I have about 30 fish in the 55g right now comprising of smaller cichlids (1-2 inches) with 2 plecos and a school of 5 clown loaches, it was 6, but one was murdered within it's first week :*(. I've been very lucky to have a quite knowledgeable and very high quality LFS who's owner has made my intro into the hobby very smoothly. All the fish he buys have been tank bred for about 30 years. Anyway, I'll upload pictures of the tank if I can get some good pictures taken in the future. Thanks!

I lived in San Jose for 21 years, Willow Glen actually. Just moved, about 1+ years ago thankfully! LOL. My best friend still lives in Campbell. Welcome to AA, it is a great forum where I learned a ton of great info. The people here are super helpful, and super nice.

What LFS do you buy from?

Angry the Clown said:
I lived in San Jose for 21 years, Willow Glen actually. Just moved, about 1+ years ago thankfully! LOL. My best friend still lives in Campbell. Welcome to AA, it is a great forum where I learned a ton of great info. The people here are super helpful, and super nice.

What LFS do you buy from?

I bought all but 10 of my fish from Robert at Aquatic Lifeforms in Los Altos. None of his fish has died to this day. 3 out of 4 fish that I bought from Brian's Fish World died within their first week of being in the tank. I also went to King Aquarium and picked up some beautiful betta's for my 2nd tank.

Back
Top Bottom