Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-28-2014, 01:36 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist

Beautiful tank. I agree, the Rainbows would be a great colorful and hardy fish. Mine love current. On fact the all come swimming when I am adding water and put them selves under the stream. It's quite cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 12-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Yes that crawfish has made a mess out of the bottom of my tank, but once he gets things to his liking, he stays to himself. Right now I'm trying to decide what fish I should slowly get. I really want the neon tetras and the rainbows also look good. I've heard mix reviews about how hardy the neons are, but I always find myself watching them in the pet store. In the end I want fish that can handle my mistakes and not go belly up. I will take a look at the hatchetfish too. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old 12-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouida404 View Post
Yes that crawfish has made a mess out of the bottom of my tank, but once he gets things to his liking, he stays to himself. Right now I'm trying to decide what fish I should slowly get. I really want the neon tetras and the rainbows also look good. I've heard mix reviews about how hardy the neons are, but I always find myself watching them in the pet store. In the end I want fish that can handle my mistakes and not go belly up. I will take a look at the hatchetfish too. Thanks

How about Cardinal Tetras? A bit bigger than neons, but hardier and look almost the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Old 12-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Cardinal Tetras would be a great idea, if I can find them. I've been looking at fish online all day, and it's so much information. This forum has been incredibly helpful. I can't wait to see that first fish swimming around in there. Any ideas are welcomed, and greatly appreciated.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com