New salt water hobbyist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick48

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I found this site just a minute ago. I know pretty much nothing about the hobby so ill be looking for advice here :) My tank is goin though its first cycle now. ill be getting some damsels by the weekend. I do know about salt levels and ph control. But thats about all i know

hello, welcome here to the obsession and AA

first id suggest not to add any fish until the cycle is over so to not stress any fish and not kill any either

Now that you're here with us, a couple of things....

1) Welcome to AA!! :) :)
2) Do not buy those damsels! Check out our articles section on fishless cycling. You'll understand then also that only one cycle is needed. You mentioned your tank is going thru its first cycle. Pls do your reading assignment ASAP. :) :)

Go slow. It'll pay off for you. It really will.

Last edited:
welcometoaa.gif

Now that you're here with us, a couple of things....

1) Welcome to AA!! :) :)
2) Do not buy those damsels! Check out our articles section on fishless cycling. You'll understand then also that only one cycle is needed. You mentioned your tank is going thru its first cycle. Pls do your reading assignment ASAP. :) :)

Go slow. It'll pay off for you. It really will.

lol thanks and sorry i didnt mean first cycle, i know i only need one. i was a bit uti :p

Back
Top Bottom