New to AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thesixis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello All:
I read about this site in FAMA. I'm new to this modern technology (computers) but not to fish. I have had at least 1 tank for 41 years (the most I had was 50 when I was breeding guppies). My interests have taken a turn to inverts, so I consider myself an invert newbie. Of my 12 tanks, 6 are invert only and I have 3 ponds. I also have turtles, a snake and a dog.
I am married for 19 years and I have 4 children, we live in Bergen County, New Jersey. I hope to make some fishie friends, learn more about inverts and help someone that may need some advice. Thanks for looking.:D

Welcome aboard.... Used to live across the bridge in Delaware County, Pa.

Welcome to the site! It's great to have someone with your experience on here!

"Welcome to AA" feel like I am at a court ordered meeting ;)

Next time I go back to see my family in Philly I need to hit the Camden Aquarium and maybe take a day trip to the one in Baltimore.

Thank you all for the nice greetings.

The national aquarium in Baltimore is a wonderful place to spend the weekend, not to mention but the surrounding area has some very good seafood eateries. Good luck and enjoy,

I was out the summer '08 to visit my family. Ended up spending time at the ore historical places...

Got the jones to hit an aquarium. Cleveland doesn't have one :(.

What them and then eat them???

Thank you all for the nice greetings.

The national aquarium in Baltimore is a wonderful place to spend the weekend, not to mention but the surrounding area has some very good seafood eateries. Good luck and enjoy,

Is it just me or does that seem wrong somehow???? LOL

Back
Top Bottom