New to AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

canadianmaneh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone, I'm new to AA and wanted to introduce myself. Hello from Northern Ontario, Canada! I have been a fish enthusiast and hobbiest for 18 years. I've had turtles, turantulas, newts, freshwater stingrays and catfish.

Due to the unfortunate circle of life I only have 2 fish in my 130 galon tank so I am moving those two fish to a 10 gallon because they are small and the tank will suite them great which leaves my 130 tank open for something new...so excited, the posibilities are endless...salt water...freshwater...who knows. I'm putting alot of thought into this one because i want to try something new...Discuss fish perhaps?...suggestions are welcome. I have a great filtration system (as well as a back up), heaters and lots of different types of gravel and substrate...would like to get some corel perhaps. Anyways, talk to you all soon, best regards, canadianmaneh!:D:thanks:

Welcome to AA. I'm the owner of a saltwater reef here. Hope to see you on the dark side with that tank. Hehehe

Welcome to AA! Wow an empty 130 gal tank! Think of the possibilities! If your willing to go the Barb route (Yep, I'm a Barb fan) ... you could get a nice set up with lots of colors, size and shape variations + some neat aqua-scaping. You can see my signature for possibilities.

No doubt others will try to recruit you to their preferred fish, either way ... you'll have a nice big tank to offer them.

Back
Top Bottom