New to AA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lexy Lyes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I'm Lexy and new to the forums and new to fish keeping. I joined the site to learn more about the fish I have, and to learn more about the hobby. Also I have many questions about my fishy family which I'm sure will be answered as I browse the forums!

Firstly thank you all for the warm welcome. And secondly a quick question. What is wrong with my pleco and what would be the best cure?

Thanks in advance. Lexy.

Attachments

• image-3779030486.jpg
    image-3779030486.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 41
Hi Lexy,

Please create a thread in the Freshwater, Unhealthy Fish because there are people who look there specifically. I just want you to get the best help ASAP!

They will want this info:
Tank size
Water change schedule
Water parameters: nitrate, nitrite, ammonia
Filter maintenance routine
Complete list of fish in the tank
Any recent changes
:)

Hello Cory Fan,

Thank you for the advice it's much appreciated I shall pop over now and create a new thread. :)

Hi there x

Hello I'm Lexy and new to the forums and new to fish keeping. I joined the site to learn more about the fish I have, and to learn more about the hobby. Also I have many questions about my fishy family which I'm sure will be answered as I browse the forums!

Hello There and welcome to this great site with great forums,lovely people have helped me loads and ive tried to help others back if i can !!!!(y)

Back
Top Bottom