New to AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! I just started a nano saltwater tank and I'll probably need all the help I can get. I had a 55 gallon about 18 years ago but when for some unknown reason all my fish died, I never re-started it. I'm hoping it goes better this time. :)
My new tank is a 5 gallon Eclipse hexagon. It's been cycling for a week so I still have a way to go.
I'm glad this board is here. Anyone else from Arizona? 8)

Hello Gina. I'm so glad to see you decided to try it again. I'm sure there are some around here that can help ya out with your nano. I'm a big tank guy...then again, there's this guy named Brendan..nevermind. I digress.

Anyway, have fun and take your time. Soak up as much as you can get out of these fine folks and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Hi Gina and Welcome to AA (y)

Nano tanks are a bit harder due to the low water volume. In a big tank you can make a mistake or forget some maintenance and the volume of water will cover for you (to a degree) :D

This is a friendly place and lots of help is available so ask away. There a lots of folks with nano tanks who have been there and done that.

Congrats on your return to the hobby.

Hi Andos99! I'm in S. Scottsdale.
I'm wondering how I'm going to keep my tank cool now that summer is here. :D Any suggestions? I'm almost a native as I've been here 32 years.

Welcome to AA Gina...everyone here has really allowed me to ask questions and not feel stupid...I'm a freshie, but there are plenty of salties to help out with anything you need...this site is fantastic! you won't regret finding it! :)

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm in my second week of cycling. UGH!! I'm not the most patient person. :D

Back
Top Bottom