New to Aquarium Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cl0wnfishCraz3420

Aquarium Advice Newbie
It's Cl0wnfishCraz3420 here, new to this site but have been an aquarist for about 5 years now.

I have a 16 Gallon Bow Reef Tank with 2 clownfish in it, an Extreme Mis-Bar Black & White Ocellaris and either a Blacker Ice or a Black Snowflake Clownfish I am not certain. My clowns are both mostly black, with white stripes and orange faces. The Blacker Ice/Black Snowflake has great coloring it features a lot of white, 4 spots on one side and 3 spots on the other, for a total of 7.
The front stripe and second stripe connect for the most part and it has a snowflake patterned 2nd stripe. The Black & White Ocellaris has 3/4 stripes on one side and barely any stripe on the other side. Hopefully they start to spawn in a couple years :) (y) I had a cleaner shrimp, but it disappeared, so I will need to buy a new one shortly. I also have a pencil urchin, 3 astrea snails and 2 blue hermit crabs. I also have 3 green hairy mushrooms, 3 stalks of pulsing xenia, a green birdsnest coral and a kenya tree.

Welcome to the forum! I've got a pair of average clowns, and a one spot domino pair I'm trying to breed.

Back
Top Bottom