New to aquarium advice! C:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gabbs

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone! I'm new to this and I've got my very first offical aquarium of fish! (I've had an aquatic turtle in a 50 gal tank set up) but I own a small 5.5 gallon tank with a ryukin gold fish (Gregory) and a clown pleco (who isn't named) I've had this tank for 4 months and the pleco for a few weeks :) any tips are welcome and yes I know plecos get very very large. Well that's all! Glad to be apart of this community that can help a budding tank enthusiast out!

Broken record says welcome! Bwa ha ha... A new addict.
I've never done aquatic turtles but its on my list.
I feel I should warn you that the pleco isn't the only one who is going to get big. The goldfish probably needs a bigger tank than the pleco! Probably a thirty gallon at least.
Post some pictures of your tanks? We like staring at other people's fishes as much as our own!

^^^^ and even if he didn't need a bigger tank, bigger is always better :) btw welcome :)

Oh I know about Gregory XD I've seen some very very large goldfish! And I will sometime today :D I have a 60 gallon tank that is empty (I had set my turtles free in a pond because he got to the size of a dinner plate but after a few years someone thought it would be a great idea to steal him :/) not sure if I'm going to use the turtle tank but I want to move them to a larger tank eventually ( within this year or next) oh great! I'll post a pic of my tank :D cause I thought I was weird for staring at it for hours but now you guys can stare at them too! :3 it's pretty plain my decorating skill max at level 3 so I'm not super creative XD

Thanks for all the welcomes! You guys can really make a girl feel...welcome x) posing a pic of Gregory on here soon (my pleco stays to his barrel and my cam isn't great so you can't see him sticking out) but yeah!

Back
Top Bottom