New to Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ginro

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to all! I am very happy to have found this site. We were given a used 50 gal tank with all the fixings back in November. I will admit that I don't think that I am a true fish person, I like animals that I can hold and pet. But I do enjoy watching a well put together fish tank and enjoy the peacefullness that I feel while doing it. Now that we have this tank I can learn, along with my 10 year old, how to grow and maintain a tank.

We also have a 20 gal tank that they have kept on several occasions of the past few years. I never really partcipated because with 3 kids and 1 dog I didn't want anything else to clean up after.

Now that we have this huge tank I want to do it right and lose as few fish as possible. Just from reading the Newbie mistakes forum I have learned that yes, we have made some of those mistakes. But we won't any more because I have all of you to help us. This will make it sooo much less frustrating. The thing I hated the most about fish keeeping was that they could die so easily and I'm such a softy I would shed a tear or too. :sorry: (Not any more.) I look forward to beig here alot. (y)(y)

Back
Top Bottom