New to fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guggiboy123

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone I'm new to the fish business just started out with a five gallon but I'm going to get a bigger one any day now any ideas on what size of tank. I would have plenty of time to take care of it, but if u have any advice it would be greatly appreciated

Hey everyone I'm new to the fish business just started out with a five gallon but I'm going to get a bigger one any day now any ideas on what size of tank. I would have plenty of time to take care of it, but if u have any advice it would be greatly appreciated
Well first off welcome to AA. The size tank you should get is one you can handle one you have room for and can afford a 90 or 125 are great sizes.

Welcome to AA! Usually a 30-55 gallon makes a great starter tank! Try to get the biggest tank you can afford . Otherwise like some people on here started off with a 10 and in let's say 3 months have upgraded over 4 times! Hope you like the site so far!

Back
Top Bottom