New to fish ownership and the forums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kasei

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey There AA! I've had a look around this place and I must say I'm really impressed! You all are so nice and helpful and there is every topic imaginable here. I look forward to getting a better look around and getting to know you all!

I'm an Art Education major from North Texas currently employed as a cake decorator. I've got two more years of school left (woo!) and currently live with my awesome roomie who is a fashion major and is the actual owner of our apartment's fish tank. She's had the tank for years and I have come to love watching her fish swim around. She's going to be moving out in a few months and I am seriously thinking about getting a tank of my own once she takes hers. It will be so lonely living without all those lovely little fishies!
img_944967_0_32c97e7e174090832d137da818c10ef9.jpg

I think her tank is really fun to watch--I wish I had some better pictures but I can't quite figure out how my new camera works, everything comes out so blurry! In this one you can clearly see our Honey Gourami, Roy, and our Angelfish, Hannibal (because ever since we got him any new fish we buy mysteriously dissappear and his belly is always quite full). We also have a 7 year old pleco who is monstrously big (around 10") and amazingly good at concealing himself--we just call him "The Big One." Two skirted tetras and a silver dollar who are as yet unnamed (they're new), Amigo and Tanya, the zebra danio couple, and Casper the phantom tetra.

Aaaand...that's it! :) I'm excited about joining here, it looks like a great community!

Back
Top Bottom