new to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

water_man11

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone. I have been keeping fish since I was 6. First salt tank was when I was 11. Breed angels, kribs, and keyholes through high school and started a servicing business then. Started keeping reefs when FAMA had the first article on wet dry drip systems in 1986. Made lots if mistakes, but had some success also. Sold the business in 89 and entered the service where I continues with a few small tanks here and there. I collected salt fish that drifted north from the Caribbean: butterflys, angels, triggers, blennys, filefish, etc. When i settled down I returned to cichlids and planted tanks. I also built a large koi pond 700 gallons, that is now my ex girlfriend's pond.

Now I am doing a nano cube. 28g and the build is close to 2months old. I have a 90g reef ready setup waiting to go, just need to move to a place that can supper the weight. Love how marine fish and uncertain are being captive raised, now my concious is feeling much better.

Back
Top Bottom