New to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob_w

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone

My name is rob,I'm new to the forum and decided to join to learn some new tips and tricks and share and help where I can.
I live in England and have a 450L high tech aquarium View attachment 224448 ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393200772.682506.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393200952.509777.jpgreally enjoying this aquarium rite now ,plants are going wild and fish spawning like there is no tomorrow look forward to chatting guys??
Thanks

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very nice and will help your every need! That's a nice tank you got there. Gorgeous plants!

Thank you ,it coming along nice ,plants are growing like mad takes loads of trimming

Welcome to the forum :) beautiful tank, what's your stock? Is it a juwel tank you have?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi Shelly
Yea it's a Juwel vision 450 with 2 fulval 306 external filters

I have 10 angelfish
1 black ghost knife
4 Bolivian rams
3 torpedo barbs (was 4 ?)
2 male cockatoo fish 3 females
10 cherry barbs
2 kuli loaches
5 bronze cory
5 panda cory
5 sterbi cory
1 pelco
4 ottos

I did have a Juwel rio 240 had it for 3 weeks then decided I want more fish so got the 450 week 4 haha

I have a juwel they're great tank's, I'm looking to get the 340 litre decided it's time for an upgrade Lol

My angelfish are spawning now so wish I still had the other tank need to get another now for a grow out tank.
Do you have the 3D background ?

Nope, did think about getting it as it looks really nice but I felt it takes a lot of room up.

Yea I agree ,i put mine in and after a month the paint started to flake off I spoke to Juwel about it and the gave me some free products as i I did not want to break the tank down to take it out ,I know I want to take them out but it's a massive job and don't want to stress the fish out

That's bad it started to flake glad I didn't bother. Did you remove your internal filter? I still use mine but I only have one fish in there.

Juwel say they know it's a fault and the new ones have a hard resin over them to stop it from happening.yea I took it straight out ,there to big I think and when cleaning them out loads of mess goes back into the water

I don't mind mine but my stocking is pretty low Lol

One fish lol ,how come your down to one fish ? Or is it by choice?

Back
Top Bottom