New to forum and relativley new to fish keeping :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baxta09

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all!

new to the forums and relativley new to the world of fish keeping. I had a science assignment at the beginning of the year (2009) on the aquaculture industry and as apart of the whole thing we got to look after our own fish in class! so yeah ive been hooked since. i loved it so much that i decided to get my own tank in May and ended up getting a 4ft yay!

so yeah HI EVERYONE!

cheers

Baxta

Welcome to AA! Keep us informed and let us know of any and all problems. We are here to help...

Welcome to AA! Keep us informed and let us know of any and all problems. We are here to help...

Hey Thin, "we are here to help" isn't that what the conquerors say when invading a country? :p

Welcome Baxta. What are you focusing on the marketing and industry itself, the tank set ups or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

Welcome Baxta and let us know if you have any questions. Lots of good people with alot of experience here to help.

Welcome Baxta and let us know if you have any questions. Lots of good people with alot of experience here to help.

even people who don't have a lot of experience (me) will try to help too haha
u will learn TONS OF THINGS in here!!!! ^^

Hey Thin, "we are here to help" isn't that what the conquerors say when invading a country? :p

Welcome Baxta. What are you focusing on the marketing and industry itself, the tank set ups or what? Inquiring minds want to know.
Only on Tuesdays.
img_1022976_0_ecc1295d5c50fa119b0b81b6a00c2d8d.gif

it was mostly to do with the tanks, but we had to do a few case studys and stuff about large scale breeding prorgames and what not, and had a a field trip to a qoverment research lab sorta place. but the big part of the assignment was on how well we analysed all our data we got from 'breeding' our fish, and look at what relationships were happinging with in the tank suchh as fast fry growth while being fed live BBS v's jsut standard flake. and analysing water quality if there was a death in the tank to try to determin what played a role in the death of the fish, jsut all thoes sorta things. it was a MASSIVE assignment but i realy realy enjoyed and i ended up getting an A for it and am currently topping the class because of it WOOT! :p

Also thanks everybody for replys you all very welcoming and i will be sure to hit you lot up if i run into any problems or have any questions, and hopefully ill be able to get some pics to

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom