new to forum not to fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumUser39

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone im new to registering here on the forum. however i am not new to keeping fish. i keep mostly cichlids but i do however have a 40 gallon breeder planted tank. In my beginning stages of fish keeping i referred to this site multiple times scanning the forums but never really thought of signing up until now. i would love to help beginners out with their cichlid tanks as much as possible and get a better understanding of the fish im keeping as well because i am A WASE AWAY FROM BEING AN EXPERT. im only 16:brows:
first and for most i would love to get a thumbs up on my stocking list for my 90 gallon malawi (peacocks/haps a few smaller mbuna) tank. next i would love to show it off when its finished!!! next im gonna show off my 55 grow out tank and 40 breeder once i figure out the attachments... who has ever heard of a 16 year old that doesnt know technology:banghead: ALSO IF YOUR IN THE MINNESOTA CITY AREA MORE TOWARDS ST. MICHAEL I DO HAVE A RATHER LARGE OSCAR I WOULD LOVE TO REHOME! i think i should post the story of my oscar cuz i would never keep an oscar in a 55 gallon permanently.

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That elephant nose is sweep i would love to put one in my 40 but im afraid one would out grow it . im also trying to focus on my 90 as of right now. but thanks for the welcome!

Thanks he's my pride and joy! I would love to keep Cichilds one day really like jd and Ebjd. Love to see pics :)

i would love to but i might just try and do it with my phone because i dont have a removable card with my camera as of this moment.... very soon tho! not much to look at tho... i wouldnt say neglected 40 breeder but i just let things grow in their because of the dirt and light its crazy... but the 55 has an oscar a jd and a fire mouth.... which again i would never do long term. but situations came up and i am being forced to keep the oscar in there. and the 90 is cycling. SO EXCITED THO!

Oscars are beautiful fish.
Good luck with your tank's ;)

ALSO IF YOUR IN THE MINNESOTA CITY AREA MORE TOWARDS ST. MICHAEL I DO HAVE A RATHER LARGE OSCAR I WOULD LOVE TO REHOME! i think i should post the story of my oscar cuz i would never keep an oscar in a 55 gallon permanently.

Welcome to AA! Props to you for caring that much! I for one wouldn't keep an Oscar in anything less then a 75g!

Yeah jw I agree but this situation didnt have my opinion involved.... its just temperary I could bring him to a petsmart down near the cities but I want to find him a good home before resorting to a petsmart/petco...

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to AA! Props to you for caring that much! I for one wouldn't keep an Oscar in anything less then a 75g!

Yeah jw I agree but this situation didnt have my opinion involved.... its just temperary I could bring him to a petsmart down near the cities but I want to find him a good home before resorting to a petsmart/petco...

Back
Top Bottom