New to forum (sort of)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ppo8820

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all,
My name is Patrick and I didnt know this part of the forum existed. I used to have many fish tanks growing up and worked in a few smaller fish specialty shops when I was 14-15 which is where I learned a ton on the hobby.

I stopped keeping fish in my HS years and afterwards, but now I am back at it after starting with a 5 gallon betta tank. Within 2 months I set up 2 tanks at work, and now have 3 at home. I have a 30 gallon hex at work, and a 10 gallon. At my home I have a 15 gallon column, a ten gallon, and the 5 gallon betta tank.

I love the hobby and am always plotting my next tank or fish purchase. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and learning a ton of new stuff as well. Thanks.

Hey there and welcome to aquarium advice! I understand you, and i think most aquarists do too! Its the tank syndrome, you buy one aquarium and can never get enough so you need another one. Its quite fulfilling though! I started with a 2 gallon(with goldfish, oh me!) And now i have a 125. I used to own a 220 which i should get back shortly. I do not own any smaller tanks than 55 though because im not a smaller fish type guy :) anyways good luck!

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom