New to keeping fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Morphine

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi :)

Let me start off with my current situation: I've just gotten a 10-gallon tank about a week ago and started off with five goldfish. Sadly, two died when I was away during the weekend and I found out that it was due to my filter not working properly (which got me running back to the store asking for help and they promptly gave me an extra tube thing that sucks air from outside)

Since then, my fish have been swimming happily and have welcome 2 new additions to the family. Just did my first water change a few minutes ago, and I'm quite worried since they just started eating the bubbles (which they haven't done before!)

They're only a week in, and I don't want to lose more :uhoh:

Sadly, I have no advice to dish out yet but I'll prolly be glued to this site everytime my goldfish does a backflip (I'm just a worrier like that)

Hopefully my wall of text doesn't scare anyone away, heh. Au revoir!

Hehe, my nephew was quite upset when he saw the 2 fish floating so I bought him replacement ones. I'll keep that in mind however, I won't buy anymore :)

Thank you for the advice

Welcome to AA! :D

The first goldfish needs 15 gallons to itself, and every one after that needs 10 gallons, so you will need a 55+ gallon tank for them. :)

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom