New to marines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bumblebee1976

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi, just introducing myself as a marine newbie. I have had a marine biorb going for 3 weeks now with no problems - it has 3.5kg good quality live rock and two turbo snails (Spathiphyllum sp.). Before anyone starts to complain about my choice of tank could I just say that there any plenty of aquarists out there succeeding with biorbs who have been doing so for many years so I am giving it a go, having done a lot of research first and taking my time. I have found the lifeforms on the rock are many and diverse and all are thriving so far but there is still a zero ammonia reading at present! Any suggestions welcomed. Great to be a part of the aquatic community!:p

Hi bumblebee1976,
It's great to find someone else that's actually a fan of the biOrb / biUbe range of aquariums - they do seem to get an unnecessary amount of bad press. I have a biUbe that is setup for tropical fish and I've been successfully running it for over 14 months! Good luck with your biOrb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom