new to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichildlife

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey everyone,
well thought I'd introduce myself. first of all i am not very new to fish owning and breeding, i have had mollies, guppies, and some different varieties of cichlids- including: labs, rams, jewels, and more i can't remember. :lol: anyways, i have 2 10 gallon tanks one with small labs, and another with guppies ( planing on getting rid of) and now a new jewel cichlid! i know i shouldn't have guppies with any cichlids but as i said I'm getting rid of them. anyway, i got into fish keeping/breeding from my mom who used to own a bunch of different fish and tanks, i love to look at the many varieties of fish from live bearers, to egg layers, and mouth brooders. they all are so unique and different in there own ways, i guess that's why the fascinate me.!:fish2::thanks:
cichlidlife

Thanks i hope i can get all the information i need for the well being of my fish

Thankx you all seem so welcoming n helpful i know ill like it here! :)

Welcome to A.A! We're glad to have you here! And I bet one of us could answer any question you throw at us:)

Back
Top Bottom