Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
New to site and Aquaria

I have just jumped into hobby (I realize some might think of it as more than a hobby). Anyway, I am 33 years old, pretty smart (i like to think so anyway) and I am in the Army stationed in New Jersey (not Ft Dix).

been trolling this site a little while and posted a few times already but I just wanted to introduce myself officially.

My first time really getting into it and i have 55g and a 20g high.
just got a few goldfish in the 55 and 5 convicts in the 20. and now i found out i cant put darn near anything with either of them, either the convicts will be agressive towards the other fish (which i knew but still wanted them in the 20) or anything else will be aggressive to the goldfish, geez. I want a community tank in the 55 but what is good to put with goldfish?

anyway, hello I am Phazeshft. (they need an emoticon for me puling my hair out)

Phazeshyft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
hello and welcome to our forum..
discus_lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com