New to site but not to fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

af_juicy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just rescued over 25 African jewel cichlids off of craigslist and I am getting ready to set them up there own tank. I found this site while searching for some pointers on a economical approach to getting it done. I was planning on getting 3 or 4 from the rescue but when I showed up they had over 60 jewel ranging from juvanile to full size in a 55 gallon long tank and they were about to drain the tank and who know what they would do with the fish. I was over 300 miles away from home on s business trip when I picked up these fish so I took what I had room for.

I just rescued over 25 African jewel cichlids off of craigslist and I am getting ready to set them up there own tank. I found this site while searching for some pointers on a economical approach to getting it done. I was planning on getting 3 or 4 from the rescue but when I showed up they had over 60 jewel ranging from juvenile to full size in a 55 gallon long tank and they were about to drain the tank and who know what they would do with the fish. I was over 300 miles away from home on s business trip when I picked up these fish so I took what I had room for.

Welcome to AA. WOW! That's quite a story.
What do you mean by rescued off of craigslist?
My Kenyi just had about 20 Fry. I was planning on selling them on craigslist. But if you had to rescue African Jewels, how safe is craigslist to sell fish? Or did I misunderstand what you meant by rescue?

Back
Top Bottom