new to site, not aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwh0818

Aquarium Advice Addict
So hey I'm new here and just wanted to see how this place works. I have a 40g planted tank with tetras and an empty 10g with well nothing right now

jwh0818 said:
So hey I'm new here and just wanted to see how this place works. I have a 40g planted tank with tetras and an empty 10g with well nothing right now

Welcome!!! You'll find that this place is awesome:). There are so many options for the 10g!!! What are some ideas of fish you like? Currently I'm on a betts buzz! Also shrimp are another thing I'm loving currently. And there are some dwarf orange crayfish! Sorry I love stocking tanks:D welcome though:welcome:

AquaKai said:
Welcome!!! You'll find that this place is awesome:). There are so many options for the 10g!!! What are some ideas of fish you like? Currently I'm on a betts buzz! Also shrimp are another thing I'm loving currently. And there are some dwarf orange crayfish! Sorry I love stocking tanks:D welcome though:welcome:

Well I do like bettas and I do like shrimp but I also have shrimp in my 40g so I might do a nice looking betta

jwh0818 said:
Well I do like bettas and I do like shrimp but I also have shrimp in my 40g so I might do a nice looking betta

Yes! Here's a picture of my favorite betta, not to bother at all
img_1565964_0_7ae1aac81d880e1441098c549c7c5ef1.jpg

What shrimp do you have? And I agree with wanting pictures:brows:

AquaKai said:
Yes! Here's a picture of my favorite betta, not to bother at all
What shrimp do you have? And I agree with wanting pictures:brows:

Ooooo that's a pretty betta. I like those but white ones

jwh0818 said:
Ooooo that's a pretty betta. I like those but white ones

Ahh my mom and I love those ones too! So wish I had one of these
img_1565992_0_38856ad0ff8d6c9d38d1d4301d437886.jpg
plus they can be put with other fish too:). Very pretty though!

AquaKai said:
Ahh my mom and I love those ones too! So wish I had one of these plus they can be put with other fish too:). Very pretty though!

I want one like that but with more fancy of a tail

Welcome! I think a planted 10 with a betta and a group of small fish like male endlers or ember tetras would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom