New To The Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bschowa

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all, I’m Brent I’m from La Crosse Wisconsin much closer to the Minnesota border though but still in Wisconsin. I will be moving to River Falls shortly though so I may need a little advice on moving tanks!
I currently have a 10 gallon tank set up with platy and molly fry, planted with loads of java moss! The biggest batch of fry is 15 3 month old Dalmatian/gold dust mollies.
I’ve also got a 40 gallon breeder tank with eco complete, pool sand and a jumble of different kinds of plants, IV got some Corys a pair of black khuli loaches the adult platys and mollies and a spotted pleco. That one is my baby; I’m running a 36” 4x36w bulb high output light fixture with 4 double lunar blue led lights for night time viewing.
As well I also have a 29 gallon African cichlid tank that is currently residing in my roommate’s room but I will most likely be taking it with me unless he would like to keep it as he and his girlfriend have grown attached to it.
I have been a member of a couple other fish forums and aquatic plant forums but none of them have the information that I have seen on here so far so as of now this is where I plan on spending my time researching things that I do not already know and hopefully I will be able to aid in others questions from time to time

Edit: i almost forgot to mention i have MTS coming out my ears and no more tanks to put them in so after the move in two weeks i might be looking to unload some on someone if they were interested. i will post in the for sale forum when i am ready though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom