Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

new to the forum!

Hey, just popped in to say Hello! I'm new to the forum as you've probably guessed from the title... lol I have had several tanks in the past few years a good deal of success but a fair amount of failures.. (nano saltwater tank may you rest in pieces) <<<see what i did there? lol I mostly tinker with freshwater planted tanks I'm running a 75 heavily planted tank high light no co2 tons of fertz.. and I just started a 10 gallon high light diy c02 tons of fertz tank planning on a thick carpet of DHG with some other odds n ends in there.. that will be my shrimp tank if it works.. still fighting with the DIY Co2.. may go pressurized shortly.. but a bit more about me I'm 27 years old, from north east ohio.. im a college student.. (its awful thanks for asking lol) Married aquarium junkie, nerd, gear head.. kind of an odd mix but I'm an odd dude.. anyway thanks for reading!

Old 11-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenNoOni View Post
Hey, just popped in to say Hello! I'm new to the forum as you've probably guessed from the title... lol I have had several tanks in the past few years a good deal of success but a fair amount of failures.. (nano saltwater tank may you rest in pieces) <<<see what i did there? lol I mostly tinker with freshwater planted tanks I'm running a 75 heavily planted tank high light no co2 tons of fertz.. and I just started a 10 gallon high light diy c02 tons of fertz tank planning on a thick carpet of DHG with some other odds n ends in there.. that will be my shrimp tank if it works.. still fighting with the DIY Co2.. may go pressurized shortly.. but a bit more about me I'm 27 years old, from north east ohio.. im a college student.. (its awful thanks for asking lol) Married aquarium junkie, nerd, gear head.. kind of an odd mix but I'm an odd dude.. anyway thanks for reading!
Hello,
I'm a newbie too, both to the forum and to aquarium keeping.
Good luck with the 10 gallon, sounds like a great tank.
Best of luck!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com