new to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

firefrenzy69

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all

I am a new member tho I had been on here in the past when I had fish tanks. I currently am in the process of setting up a 15 gallon planted tank. Unfortunatly we live in a small town and everything is way over priced so I have to wait to order majority of stuff. But on a good note found better deals online than I would have even driving to the closest store. I havent completley decided what I am going to be putting in this tank fish wise yet. But do have a small list of what Im looking into right now. I used to be a cichlid owner and had a fire eel (coolest guy ever) in a 130 gallon aquarium full of lava rock and dead coral. I sure do miss that tank and one day in hopefully the not too distant future I can find a deal on a beuty tank again. So for now I have a small baby 15 :). This will be my first planted tank so Im a bit nervous as to how it will all work out however I do believe that with research and the help of this forum I will be able to have the tank I want!.

Back
Top Bottom