New to the forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrGthumb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello from Mass, I just got back into the aquarium hobby over the past year with my 29G planted tank which currently houses a multitude of FRC shrimp, several Galaxy Rasboras or celestial pearl danios believe there known by both names wish I knew the scientific, a whiptail catfish, and 2 peppered cory cats along with a bamboo shrimp. The tanks currently using a DIY CO2 set up and has a 4' T5 HO 54watt x 4 set up. I also have a 20 G long thats set up with plants and is more of a holding area till my 55 G is set up.
Was wondering if anyone had any cory cats to trade btw or cherry shrimp other shrimp etc. trying to expand my collection and genetic diversity within my tanks :)
Ill upload so more photos but heres the few i have on my ipad
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396876181.566115.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396876198.749753.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396876216.501751.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396876233.998914.jpg

Hey mass!!! Where abouts? I'm in Boston! You're tanks look great!!! I used to have cpd's.. Awesome little fish!

Nice set up! Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Over in central mass, gardner area. Heres a couple more photos i took today those others were all i had at the time i posted
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396899948.690385.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396899972.665646.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396900178.962152.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396900189.827263.jpg

Was wondering if anyone knew how you get access to posting in classifieds and responding in them, says I do not have permission? Is it a lack of posts or do i need to be registered with the forums for so long thanks in advance.

Think you have to hit a post quota around 30 and be a member for 2 weeks or so..

Oh alrighty thanks for the info hopefully I reach that soon, trying to trade or sell some FRC's waiting on some heat pads and kordon breathing bags to come in next week.

Ill have to send some tomorrow night when i feed them, cant wait for the summer and get fresh zucchini heard that blanched is good

*Good for them to eat not sure if others have noticed a difference

Just got a couple surprises in the mail, anyone know what the "best" or most efficient CO2 diffusers/atomizers are, i bought these off ebay for cheap

Hit reply ealry :-( meant to finish saying I bought one of these off ebay, my buddies a glass blower though was gonna have him make me some and possibly some lily pipes if anyone else would be interested. He could add some color to them as well just throwing it out there
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397321966.146771.jpg

I already put the diffuser in the tank so thats why the package is empty

Hey brookster now that I have the kordon bags ill be selling them for 10+2 for $17 if they require a heating pack then it would be about $20 but your from mass i believe they usually arrive within a day of shipping, i have sent several batches to the Boston area/ revere and had great success feel free to pm me if your interested I use PayPal even though it pains me to give them a percentage of my sales :p if you want more then 10+2 we can make a deal I'm sure. They will all be about 1/2 to 3/4 inch juveniles there already Putting on good color i ship them with duckweed as well if your interested im anyImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397336235.418986.jpg

Yea that Anubis has some cool roots that have formed growing through all the rock cracks, slow growers though :-/ wish i had placed that green amazon sword farther into the front left corner as well so the cave entrance could be seen, my bamboo shrimp lives in there and doesn't leave it lol. Things awesome to watch when it comes out eat

Back
Top Bottom