New To The Forums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy_Friends

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone I would like to introduce myself. So here is a little about me. I first got a passion for marine life after a visit to SeaWorld Orlando in 2010. After that life changing visit I have loved everything ocean, especially killer whales. Though I loved marine life I didn't become interested in an aquarium until I had an amazing teacher who had an saltwater aquarium in her classroom and talked a lot about oceans. She really introduced me into the saltwater and reef tank keeping and taught me a lot about keeping such delicate species. I wanted a tank, but couldn't afford a saltwater so the next year I started a freshwater community tank. Now two years later I have two saltwater tanks and three freshwater tanks. I have not started a reef yet though as I still can't afford lighting of that caliber and the corals themselves. My largest saltwater tank is 36 gallons. As of now it only has a pair of occellaris clowns and some hermit crabs. My other saltwater tank is a shrimp tank that isn't all that interesting. My three freshwater tanks consist of a 29 gallon tank that is about to be restocked, a 5 gallon betta tank with Kyuquot the amazing trained betta!...ish, and my 2.5 gallon betta tank with my rescued betta buddy. Currently I am working on treating an outbreak of Cyanobacteria and training my betta fish. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Back
Top Bottom