Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-20-2014, 02:40 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New To The Forums!

Hello everyone I would like to introduce myself. So here is a little about me. I first got a passion for marine life after a visit to SeaWorld Orlando in 2010. After that life changing visit I have loved everything ocean, especially killer whales. Though I loved marine life I didn't become interested in an aquarium until I had an amazing teacher who had an saltwater aquarium in her classroom and talked a lot about oceans. She really introduced me into the saltwater and reef tank keeping and taught me a lot about keeping such delicate species. I wanted a tank, but couldn't afford a saltwater so the next year I started a freshwater community tank. Now two years later I have two saltwater tanks and three freshwater tanks. I have not started a reef yet though as I still can't afford lighting of that caliber and the corals themselves. My largest saltwater tank is 36 gallons. As of now it only has a pair of occellaris clowns and some hermit crabs. My other saltwater tank is a shrimp tank that isn't all that interesting. My three freshwater tanks consist of a 29 gallon tank that is about to be restocked, a 5 gallon betta tank with Kyuquot the amazing trained betta!...ish, and my 2.5 gallon betta tank with my rescued betta buddy. Currently I am working on treating an outbreak of Cyanobacteria and training my betta fish. Can't wait to meet all of you.
Fishy_Friends is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com