New to the Hobby (<1 year)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Firakonex

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to pop in an introduce myself! Like the title says I'm fairly new to the hobby, its only been a couple of months. I've read a metric ton of information on a bunch of topics during this short amount of time, yet it seems like everyday I have something new that I need to research, so I definitely foresee myself asking a lot of questions during my time here. Anything to keep these little guys happy, yeah?

So I guess more than about me, I'll introduce my tanks! (As a word of warning though, I don't really own any kind of fancy camera.)

My current main tank:
nZwOaXn.jpg

This is my 10G Community Tank. Its inhabitants are 5 Panda Corys, 8 CPDs, and a single Honey Gourami

My shrimp tank:
gBRxdAo.jpg

Its a 3G tank I house my Blue Jelly Neos in. I'm going on a short leave soon so at the moment I am letting the algae grow nice and solid so they aren't short on food.

My up-and-coming tank:
aAJ91Fm.jpg

This is a 2G micro tank who will soon house a young dumbo betta who lost a good bit of his finnage. It's still cycling at the moment but It's started generating a lot of Nitrates recently so it should be nearing completion.

They may not be any kind of super example of their species, but they are ones I find special since they are mine :p
PxrcHgL.jpg

3HZHErC.jpg

8xUrPBc.jpg

kUB1w1S.jpg

CPD's are hard to snap a photo of. You did a great job.

You can't really tell in their picture (you can see it clear as day in the honey gourami though) I had just bribed them all to the front with some sera o'nip. I originally also started out with a group of 5 of them but they'd always stay hidden in the back. But then I found out that Rachel O'Leary actually lives within driving distance of me and picked up a few more and ever since they've become rather bold.

Back
Top Bottom