new to the site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vikki.kixx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi everybody!

my names victoria and i'm addicted to watching my fish :D

i just started with my first real big tank.my boyfriend bought me a 37 gallon for valentines day and we are slowly adding fish to it and watching it grow. its something we do together and i love it! ( we started with 4 guppies, and now have just added 2 red clawed crabs, 2 mollies, 1 swordtail wag and 1 red wag) ( bought a net breeder this weekend and added 3 black molly babies and 2 red wag babies, petsmart just gives them away so we went ahead and brought them home) if we add anything else to the tank it would be neon tetras or some more mollies. we are staying away from more guppies seeing that one of them keeps picking on the molly.)

i also have a 10 gallon that is currently housing my 1yr old betta named hawk. he just got a tank mate in monster jr. (he's an algae eater). they are getting along just great!

Hi there!

You have an awesome boyfriend. I'm training mine to keep fish right now. He decided that he should probably learn if he ever wants to get married.

Sounds like you have an awesome tank setup. I love livebearers. I mean, goldies are my fave, but mollies, platys, and guppies are a close second. <3

Back
Top Bottom