new to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suemack

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi everyone :D - am new to the site...followed the link from aquarank and got to reading - really liked what I saw.

I've had tanks for the last 5 yrs - started with the 5 gall and a pair of guppies....then another 5 gall cos some of the fry were really pretty, then a :roll: 10 gall to accomodate a few more of the fry........and another 10 gall for the fry that didn't fit in the other tanks :lol:

Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't rescued a pair of tiny keyholes that were not coping in our lfs ....and they outgrew the 10 gall ....so....one of the 10 g got traded in on a 3 ft tank, then the other 10 got traded in for a 2 ft tank for a growing out tank but..... :roll: the lfs had the lovliest pair of baby kribs so........

Have just set up one of the old 10 gall for a growing out tank for the guppies and that's it...... 8O just not quite sure how I ended up with 5 tanks

so ...my name is Sue :D am from New Zealand - and I don't suffer from MTS ( :roll: am in denial).....but - there was this really good deal on a 4 ft tank at the lfs....

other passion ...apart from fish....is photography (esp of fish since I got my first digi cam late last yr)

Welcome, Suemack! No, you definitely don't suffer from MTS :wink: but that's okay, we'll cure you of that.

I think you will find this to be an informative and friendly site, and I am sure you will be able to give as much advice as you get, cuz you probably know plenty about guppies, at the very least!

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

:D oh that is such a relief ...thank you Tankgirl :lol: was getting a bit worried as I set up the tank today.

This tank is diff from the others as it's the first I've set up without an ugf.......have got plants and an aquaclear mini - am not sure whether I'll put an airstone in as well but very open to suggestions :D

Thank you for the welcome :D am off to try posting a couple of guppy pics in the gallery ....this site is fun :mrgreen:

sue

WHOO> Two chears for aquarank. All the more reason to make sure everyone keeps voting on a daily basis.

yep we do say ditto BrianNY :lol: ....... :wink: just with slightly diff accent :lol:

thank you all for making me feel so very welcome

sue :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom