New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WickedXb

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone, my name is Jon. Just stumbled across the site in my app store, so here I am. I currently have 4 tanks. A 55 gallon freshwater with two plecos, 2 geophagus. 4 vailtail Angels, 2 opal gouramis, a rope fish and a fire eel. And some how a guppy got in there. My 5 year old son breeds guppies and he's got a 29 gallon and a 20 gallon full of babies. My saltwater tank is a 65 gallon reef. It has a large umbrella mushroom, a small green and purple mushroom, dragon zoas, huge colony of neon green star polyps. A colt coral, a blushing finger leather. And a rbta that just split. For fish I have a dogface puffer, a valentini puffer a Picasso trigger, a true percula clown, a six lined wrasse a green chromis and a coral beauty angel. Lighting I have 2 t5 actinics with a 250 watt 14k metal halide. With about 70 pounds of live rock. I just recently purchased a 125 dual overflow from my fish guy.

Mrc8858 said:
Welcome to AA :) ... So where are the pictures? Lol

I gotta take some I had to delete some for my new iPhone update. I'll try for tomorrow right now I'm at work

Hhmmmm first post while your at work. Must be busy :) lol

Mrc8858 said:
Hhmmmm first post while your at work. Must be busy :) lol

Just found one pic

image-64874038.jpg

I'm fighting the last of my red slime. Had high phosphates.

Mrc8858 said:
That's an awesome colony of gsp

Thank you. Got it for a steal. 30$ with the rock. Now I gotta frag it. It's growing like crazy. My fish guy treats me too good. I pay what he pays. Sometimes less.

It's still being built slowly. The only issue I have is my rbta split and is now hiding. Is that normal or should I turn the rocks over and help it get some light?

Wow this forum is allmost like my scion forum, just for fish.. Awesomeness

Such warm welcomes. Today was fun just has to re scape my reef due to having not seem my starfish and bubble tips in a while. The rbta split in two and I think it's gonna split again. Time to do some trading.

WickedXb said:
Such warm welcomes. Today was fun just has to re scape my reef due to having not seem my starfish and bubble tips in a while. The rbta split in two and I think it's gonna split again. Time to do some trading.

Then onto my sump build

Back
Top Bottom