new to the site.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippie6

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. Im knew to this site but i have a 35 gallon freshwater tank that i have 2 tigerbarbs in it and a red tailed shark. they have been in there for about a yr and r doing well.I also have a 20 gallon saltwater tank that i am having sum issues with. Im hoping this site can help. Im knew to the saltwater thing so im not entirely sure how worried i should b. lol. it is a reef aquarium. i only have 2 fish in it as of now. one blue damsel and a striped wrasse. i also have about 10 lbs of live rock and sum diff corals. i will most likely ask sum questions in a diff post and c if i cant find sum answers.

Welcome to AA glad you found us here :) you do have some stocking issues already but when you open your FW and SW threads this will all be pointed out to you. This place is amazing but don't let it overwhelm you though ;)

thanks for the warm welcome :). and it does seem like a good place to find info. ive already been picking up on some knew things just going thru the posts. Theres alot to this saltwater stuff i never would of even thought about. lol

Back
Top Bottom