New to the Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sonata

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am new to the site, but not new to aquariums. I've been enjoying them for 50 years & still have so much to learn. I've raised many different kinds of fish, even marine. Now I have come full circle & am opening a gold fish tank. I want to put fantails in my 30 gallon I realize I'll be limited to 2. I've always strived to make my aquariums look as natural as possible. I thought it would be great to break the mold. This one is all about colour & fantasy. Glad to be here. I look forward to meeting many of you.

Sonata

I am new to the site, but not new to aquariums. I've been enjoying them for 50 years & still have so much to learn. I've raised many different kinds of fish, even marine. Now I have come full circle & am opening a gold fish tank. I want to put fantails in my 30 gallon I realize I'll be limited to 2. I've always strived to make my aquariums look as natural as possible. I thought it would be great to break the mold. This one is all about colour & fantasy. Glad to be here. I look forward to meeting many of you.

Sonata

Hey, welcome to the site! Always good to have another vet around.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, Sonata! Thanks so much for joining the community! :welcome: It sounds like you have a fun and unique tank planned. Goldfish are so much fun; active, colorful, and cute.

Back
Top Bottom