New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Str8Emulated

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all!
I would just like to give a little insight into who I am, and my tanks. I am from Sumter, SC, and my name is Chevis. I am a police officer and part LFS owner.

I currently have a 120 gallon full reef with lots of SPS, LPS, and soft corals. I also have a few fish in the tank as well...1.Panther Grouper 2.Yellow Tang 3.Sailfin Tang 4.Sohal Tang 5.Ribbon Eel 6.Pajama Cardinal 7. (2)Bluethroat Triggers (male and female) 8. (2)Oscellaris Clowns 9.Blue Damsel 10.Coral Banded Shrimp 11.Pistol Shrimp...I think that's all (I'll look in a little while).
I also have a 29 gallon FOWLR that houses a Picasso Trigger and a Clarkii Clown.
And I have a 20 long mini-reef with mostly Star-Polyps (trying to get them to cover the whole tank) and some mushrooms.
And I have a 55-Gallon freshwater planted tank with about a 4.5 inch Discus, 3 small angels, and lots of tetras. Also a Leopard Pleco, and some chinese algae eaters.
And I have a 55 gallon Cichlid tank with Bleekheri's and Brichardi's, plus one or two other types.
Oh, and a 5 gallon eclipse system that houses my Betta.

I think that's about it...

-Chevis

Can someone tell me how to get pictures on to my profile, I've figured out how to post in the pics gallery, but I can't figure out how to get my pictures into my profile.

Back
Top Bottom