New to the tropical fish world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a great question! Haha...I'm still trying to figure out how to feed my 14 little fish...it's supposed to be as much as they can eat in (I believe) 5 minutes? But wait for a better answer

yeah iv heard a few different ways that was one of them, be great to have some other ideas too

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA.

thanks very much im sure this site will help me out alot !

also i was wondering i think iv been feeding my fish to much because i cleaned out the tank today and there seemed to be a huge amount of waste in the gravel admittedly i havnt cleaned out the gravel in 3 weeks because i only did a 25% water only change last week because i thought that it would still be pretty clean.

As i was refilling the tank i was treating the water and adding in the prime and water conditioner before adding it into the tank. Is that the proper way to do it or should i just be getting the PH to the right level before i add the new water then doing the conditioner and prime afterwards treating the whole tank.

I didnt add in any salt because i have clown loaches and i know they are sensitive to it. There is salt already in my water from a few weeks ago but im just wondering would it be alright to leave the salt out this time and pick up on it next time when i get some proper aquarium salt from the pet store. Id also love to know everybodys oppinion or normal shop rock salt and aquarium pet rock salt. ( sea salt ) either one.

Back
Top Bottom