new to this and having problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i was in a shop the other day told him i was having some issues with my corals as far as some zoas not opening anymore a frog spawn died 2 months ago after a move. i also asked him abt a red slime problem. he told me to dose iodine as recommended on the bottle add a 14oogph power head, ( i did ) and dose chemclean (i did) as directed shut off my skimmer (its not a very good one and will up grade when i can) and after another 24 hours give it a water change. i now have another frog spawn and today after only 24 hours it dont look so good and after doing this i have noticed that a few of my fish are flashing on the sand. have i doomed my tank? what have i done and what can i do???

Welcome to AA! :)

I think you will get more help if you post a thread in the Saltwater and Reef section. It would be very helpful to provide some more detailed info about your tank and inhabitants, and your most recent water testing results.

Back
Top Bottom