New To This Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaticDreamer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all. Just droppin' in to say hi. I have a 37 gallon fish tank (tall) and just love it. I found this forum when looking up why my Penguin 200 Power Filter wouldn't start up. Simple fix, but this forum had the right answer the first time for the solution. Thank you all for that, and I look forward to enjoying conversation with other fish tank hobbyists. :fish2::thanks::thanks:

Thanks all for the warm welcomes. It's been a long time since I've owned a fish tank, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. :)

Since I'm new, I can't yet post to the for sale/wanted section, but I've been searching for Star Wars or Star Trek aquarium ornaments and found nothing I could buy. I did find a youtube post of Voyager made into an aquarium ornament, however I don't think this Voyager was designed to be a fish tank ornament, which could run into serious problems. I just wish I could find something along these lines. Even a Borg cube. But I've done search after search. Either way, I found this video incredible so I thought I would post it here:
U.S.S. VOYAGER - Aquarium - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom