New to this forum but not the hobby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aces1980

Aquarium Advice Activist
My name is mike I'm from New York I've had all different species of fish since I was a small boy my grandmother started my of with a 30 gallon and 5 liveberries which later turned to over 40 fish. But now I have grown up I have several tanks a large planted community tank I believe it's a 110 gallon I have several 55 cause I bread angelfish and other fish I also have some 10's and a 20 long ill post a few so you can see but to all glad I found this forum always welcome advice and would gladly share all I know from my expiences with the hobbyImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410050084.706393.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410050135.683240.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410050169.006161.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410050283.272980.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410050343.700570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome!

What is large orange fish near the top in the first pic?

Welcome!

What is large orange fish near the top in the first pic?

It's a gold guarmie I have blue and pearl also in their

So you breed snails and angels? I accidentally breed snails but have never had a dedicated tank. One day when I get a fish room... lol

So you breed snails and angels? I accidentally breed snails but have never had a dedicated tank. One day when I get a fish room... lol

Yeah I have a extra bed room with all my tanks I couldn't upload all my tanks but I breed mystery snails, shrimp,ram snails and pond snail, angels and danios, and also Cory cats and plecos here's another picture of my tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410058067.558171.jpg

I love cories! What kinds do you breed?

I breed albino,panda,emerald and salt and pepper I believe their called their all the same to breed

I need to lean how to breed them pond snails the right way. I have puffers that have to eat them and I just can't seem to keep enough of them alive to breed?

I need to lean how to breed them pond snails the right way. I have puffers that have to eat them and I just can't seem to keep enough of them alive to breed?

You could setup a small tank say 5 gallon get like 10 feed them alage wafers shrimp pellets and some fresh veggies they multiply like crazy those snails don't need 2 to multiply but with 10 you could have a nice colony pretty quickly

Where can I get them? I can't find them anywhere

I got them as a hitch hicker on plants. But I do see people selling them on ebay if I'm allowed to say. But as soon as I figure it out ill probably sell something's on here soon to. I have ram snails and pond and mystery snails these are pics of my rams and pond snailsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410070516.098661.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410070540.508549.jpg

I've bought them in local stores and online

I use aquabid- Mikeswetpets is my go to guy. He has never failed me. He sells on ebay as well but aquabid is cheaper for obvious reasons.

I've bought from him to but theirs another whole seller who sells lots also like 6 to 8 plants

Welcome Mike! I love what I think is your main tank (The long one.) I really like the stand. Dose the top flip up? Did you make it yourself? I would like to make one like that. ~John

Welcome Mike! I love what I think is your main tank (The long one.) I really like the stand. Dose the top flip up? Did you make it yourself? I would like to make one like that. ~John

Thanks very much top does flip open in 3 spots I didn't make it. It was a complete set top and tank and stand got it cheap $300 2 years agoImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410136753.736432.jpg

Back
Top Bottom