Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
New to this group :)

Hey everyone, My name is Don and I have MTS(Multiple Tank Syndrome). Fortunately I do not think I will ever recover from this but as we all know this is okay , I currently have set up a gal community, a 30gal grow out, a 10gal guppy tank(for the girlfriend) and a 5gal apisto breeder(didnt work out well....need to re think it and make the necessary adjustments. I have a 100gal that I am tearing down and re-setting up as an EBJD breeding tank(my favorite fish as im refered to by some friends as the EBJDguy). I will also be setting up my 150gal as soon as I move it into my apt at college. I plan to make it a dwarf cichlid community tank. I like to use plants in all my tanks and I am a "dirt convert". All my tanks substraites contain dirt and clay and my plants could not be happier. I am a member of the Tampa Bay Aquarium Society, and the USF aquarist club. I also study environmental science at USF hoping to be a successful wetland scientist with focus on fisheries and filtration. I'm not sure what else to add but im looking forward to helping and lerning more.

PsiSoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to the forum!

Hholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:49 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
to AA! We hope ya enjoy
Andrew McFadden is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com